Spotted – Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer
Officially, we are to get out first peek at an ‘Age of Ultron’ trailer after next week’s Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
‘Unofficially’, the trailer has already hit the net…and my god, did it look amazing. Swift action was made, and the trailer has been dealt with – the video is now down so those who didn’t see will have to wait until next week to see (presumably) the same trailer…but, a couple of things to take away from it.
– James Spader’s voice. Gives me shivers.
– Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch…leading a riot?
– Melting Iron Man hand…the creation of Ultron, or a new armour?
– Banner (dehulked) looking very…very uncomfortable aboard a plane
– Prototype Ultron, made out of Iron Man scrap armour
– Creepy-ass music, “I’ve got no strings…to hold me down…”
– Banner on the run…in the snow
– Ultron playing ‘daddy’ to Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
– Ultron Bots
– Stark sounding defeated, Fury looking civilian, Natasha being a realist
– IRON MAN IN A HULKBUSTER, TAKING ON THE HULK
– Andy Serkis? What are you doing without any CGI?
– Hulk / Black Widow moment (also ballet shot – will we see some Black Widw backstory emerge?)
– Thor angry with Stark, lifting him up by the throat
– MORE HULKBUSTER AND CREEPY MUSIC
– BROKEN CAP SHIELD
– ULTRON FINAL FORM
– “THERE ARE NO STRINGS ON ME.”
Marvel responded in quite possibly the best way possible
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) October 22, 2014