Win a signed bottle of Icelandic Mountain Vodka
Win a bottle of Icelandic Mountain Vodka, signed by Thor Bjornsson by doing some sharing, following, liking and subscribing
1. The promoter is Geek-Pride.co.uk
2. Employees of Geek-Pride.co.uk or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Giveaway is open to all of ages 18+ and in the UK
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how are as follows:
(a) The entrant must Like the Geek-Pride Facebook Page
(b) click the Giveaway link –
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st Oct 2017 at 23.59 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chose at random using the giveaway ap.
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger, and or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be sent out.
14. The promoter will use a third party courier to deliver the prize to the selected winner and will take no liability for loss or failure for delivery by the courier.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Geek Pride and not to any other party.