Danish independent studio Full Control announced yesterday that Space Hulk – the digital adaptation of the classic Games Workshop board-game, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe – is now available on Linux.
“We’ve always wanted to offer gamers different options on what platform they choose to play Space Hulk,” said Thomas Hentschel Lund, CEO of Full Control “We actively support Valve’s push for Linux as a gaming platform and the future release of steam machines, that will push PC gaming into the living room”.
Space Hulk features a single player campaign with 15 missions, and head-to-head cross-platform multiplayer action. The Sword of the Halcyon, and Defilement of Honour campaigns are also available as DLC, and all future DLC will be available on Linux on the same day as the PC.
[pullquote_right]We actively support Valve’s push for Linux as a gaming platform and the future release of steam machines, that will push PC gaming into the living room[/pullquote_right]Space Hulk Features:
- Faithful adaption of the classic board game
- Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Challenging AI.
- Thematic 3D environment – experience the dark labyrinth of a Space Hulk as never before.
- 15 mission single player campaign.
- Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend.
- Asynchronous cross platform multiplayer across Windows PC, Mac, Linux.
To download Space Hulk via digital distribution service Steam please visit: http://store.steampowered.com/