Coffin Dodgers Drifts Onto PS4 Early With PS Plus Discount
What do you get if you combine Mario Kart with Road Rash, chuck in some ragdoll physics and then make the minimum age requirement a sprightly 65+? You get Coffin Dodgers!
No, I’m not referring to that doddery old dear that just… won’t… die… Coffin Dodgers is a new game from developers & publishers Milky Tea Studios and Wales Interactive. The game dropped onto PS4 today, 3 days earlier than the Xbox One, with an enticing discount for Playstation Plus subscribers. The opening price for the title is £9.49 (£8.54 for PS+) / $11.99 / €11.99.
Coffin Dodgers sees life in the slow lane become a fast and furious race for your soul! Take on the role of one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing on their very own pimped-up mobility scooters, armed with a variety of upgradable homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies throw at them.
The title is jam-packed with features and different game modes:
- “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
- Character ragdoll physics!
- Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
- Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
- Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
- Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
- Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted Sunny Pines retirement village.
- Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.
Look for the full review that will be coming to Geek Pride soon! Until then, have a look at the announcement trailer: