A new 16 second long Playstation teaser appeared on YouTube today named “The Reload”. Here’s the video:
Now there are a few things teased, but what do they mean?
- The girl is from the ‘To Michael’ advertising campaign from last year, Sony’s pat on the back to consumers
- “Saru Get You” is on a sign on the desk (The Japanese name for Ape Escape)
- The date 23/10/12 is when the new Playstation Store redesign goes live in the US
- When the lights go out we see a flash of lightening and hear footsteps, Cole MacGrath? Are they teasing inFamous 3?
- The girl has a Snake wrapped roung her. Could this mean Snake is coming to Playstation All Stars?
There’s a couple of observations but we really wont know until Tuesday (23/10/12). Anybody care to speculate? Leave your comments below