To celebrate 50 Years of Star Trek, Geek Pride along with The Wand Company are giving you the chance to win this amazing prize, The Classic Star Trek Phaser Universal Remote Control with it’s display case SIGNED by none other than William Shatner aka Captain James T Kirk.
This unique item is a fully functioning remote control as well as a working screen accurate replica prop based on 3D scans of the original with over a dozen light and vibrating sound fx, with a polished metal stand for display. The Phaser is not only compatible with televisions but other home entertainment equipment such as iPod docks and Blu Ray players. The Phaser is fully re-charageable via USB cable and comes with a fetching travel case which we got signed by none other than William Shatner at Destination Star Trek Europe on the 9th of October 2016 making this a unique collector piece for any discerning Trekkie.
If you are a Geek Pride Follower, all you have to do to WIN the Star Trek Phaser Universal Remote Control with display box signed by William Shatner is to LIKE, SHARE and TAG A FRIEND on the Share to win picture on Facebook.. HERE
Set phasers to stun and good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Geek-Pride.co.uk
2. Employees of Geek-Pride.co.uk or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants are limited to UK and Ireland addresses only.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how are as follows:
(a) The entrant must Like the Geek-Pride Facebook Page
(b) The entrant must Share the original Facebook Photo and Competition Post to their page.
(c) The entrant must Tag one or more people in the comments section of the Competition Post
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st October 2016 at 23.59 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chose at random by software provided by https://woobox.com/pickawinner from all entries received and verified by Promoter. This will be recorded via live broadcast on the Geek-Pride Facebook Page on 1st November at 15:00hrs GMT.
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be sent out.
14. The promoter will use a third party courier to deliver the prize to the selected winner and will take no liability for loss or failure for delivery by the courier.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Geek Pride and not to any other party.