23.3 C
London
Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Charity Raffle – Win a Signed ARROW CAST A3 poster from The Zero Room

We have got our hands on some great posters by the guys at Zero Room Designs  and to round it all off, we have got them signed by the respective cast members of the respective shows : Arrow, Gotham, Torchwood and more.

Instead of having just a normal share to win though, we thought, bearing in mind Laura’s recent visit to Heroes and Villains and the Fuck Cancer event in London, that we would raise some money for charity, more specifically, Cancer Research UK and so we are going to offer out these posters over the next few months, for raffle.

First up is this amazing Arrow on and  RAFFLE CAN BE FOUND HERE

NOTE: 95% of proceeds will go to the charity, the remaining 5% will be used to cover signed, insured postage to the winner, any amount remaining will be donated separately to the charity.

Tickets are £5, there are 150 of them and the winner will get a poster with the following signatures on it:Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen)

David Ramsey (John Diggle)

Juliana Harkavy (Black Canary)

Josh Segarra ( Adrian Chase)

Emily Brett Rickards (Felicity Smoak)

Kirk Acevedo ( Ricardo Diaz/ Dragon)

Worth £400!

 

Matt Geary
Matt Gearyhttps://www.geek-pride.co.uk
From N.Ireland but now living in Manchester, England; Matt is the founder and CEO of Geek Pride. Interests: Photography, Music, Art, poetry, Military History, Model making and painting and of course gaming (table top and computer)

Related Articles

28,427FansLike
2,880FollowersFollow
3,350SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles